|COOL AGIVENT: Each ESSCO submersible pump includes a Cool Agivent apparatus which is for venting pump case and cooling external surface of the motor. This patented device will allow a more shallow wet well design, as well as keeping the motor cool when not submerged. All ESSCO submersible pumps are capable of running dry continuously (consult factory for specific applications).
MOTOR: ESSCO offers both standard duty and U.L. listed explosion proof motors for Class 1, Division 1, group D hazardous locations. Both motor types are manufactured by Reliance Electric Co. and include moisture detection and thermal protection as standard features. Heavy duty bearings and dual mechanical seals are standard for both motor designs and on special request high temperature and energy efficient designs are available.
In addition to the above listed standard items ESSCO offers the following options:
- 316 S.S. motor shaft
- Nitronic 50 acid resistant stainless steel
- Tungsten carbide or Silicon Carbide lower mechanical seal with stainless steel metal components and Buna-N elastomer
or Viton elatomers
- Mechanical seal flush
- 316 S.S. motor mounting bracket
- 2 part epoxy coating
- Steel motor jacket
- 316 S.S. motor jacket
- Motor jacket flush connection (for cooling in hot liquid applications)
- Viton motor "O" rings
- Teflon coated Viton "O" rings